- 4 chicken breasts (cut in half length wise)
- Cecil’s Rubba Ya Jerk Seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pasta of choice (cooked aldente) room temperature
- 3 cups of frozen baby sweet peas (blanched and shocked) room temperature
Season chicken breast with Jerk Seasoning both sides. Heat Olive oil in large sauté pan on med high heat and brown chicken breast on both sides, then remove from pan. Add garlic to oil and cook for a few seconds then add flour and whisk scrapping the bottom of the pan. Add milk and whisk on high heat for several minutes. Add heavy cream and parmesan whisking constantly until desired thickness. Turn heat to low. Season with more Jerk Seasoning to taste then add chicken back to the pan and simmer until done. In a bowl add cooked pasta and sweet baby peas, stir in hot parmesan cheese sauce.
Plate with chicken breast and enjoy.